Danelle Hunter is the ambitious and progressive Managing Director of Biggin & Scott Knox, one part of the dynamic duo who has led the business to the #1 spot within the larger Biggin & Scott network in just two years. An award winning Property Manager in her own right, Danelle’s forward-thinking approach to business has enabled incredibly quick growth in a tightening industry.
An entrepreneur with natural business savviness, Danelle has gone from waitressing in a cafe in 2002 to becoming Managing Director of a network of four offices within 15 years. She has grown the business from two offices to four, increased revenue by 700%, and doubled the rent roll, all within just two years.
A self-starter from an early age, Danelle was recruited into the industry out of high school where she learned to become a jack of all trades, realising very quickly that her natural tendency was to be as busy as possible. Property Management was where she found her calling and she quickly built her own rent roll from 100 to 550, managing the entire portfolio herself.
Having accumulated experience as a Receptionist, Property Manager, Account Coordinator, Sales Agent and Branch Manager, Danelle realised the next step would be to become a female franchisee which she achieved in 2015, joining Adam Flynn as co-owner of Biggin & Scott Boronia and Wantirna, before adding Rowville and Bayswater to their portfolio over the next 18 months.
Since then, Danelle has leveraged her inherent capability, unwavering tenacity and 15 years of experience to build a rent roll of 1000 properties, systemising the entire business and becoming the #1 office in the wider Biggin & Scott network along the way.
Danelle has implemented a number of innovative technological solutions to ensure that as the business grows, the consistently high level of customer service her clients receive, remains the same. Hunter’s focus on customer service retention initiatives led to to 46% growth, 100% retention rate and 95% satisfaction score over the last 12 months for their clients within their property management department, helping her to win the hotly contested Excellence in Customer Service Award for the 2017 Annual Excellence in Real Estate Awards.
Under her leadership, Biggin & Scott Knox have also been recognised as a winner in the 2017 REIV Contribution to Community award and finalists in the Large Residential Agency of the Year award, the 2017 REB Principal of the Year, Property Management Agency of the Year and Property Manager of the Year awards and the 2017 AREA Excellence in Customer Service Award.
She is also the founder of Hollywood Interior Designs, a bespoke home styling agency which helps vendors maximise the sale price of their home, established after vendors sought her advice for how to turn viewers into buyers.
- Managing Director of Biggin & Scott Knox
- Founder of Hollywood Interior Designs
- 1 of only 6 female franchisees in the entire network
- Founder of the ‘From PA to PM’ system
- #1 Agency in the Biggin & Scott network in 2017
- 2017 Winner in the REIV Community Service Award
- 2017 Winner in the AREA Excellence in Customer Service Award
- 2017 Finalist in the REIV Large Residential Agency of the Year Award
- 2017 Finalist in the REB Property Management Agency of the Year Award
- 2017 Finalist in the REB Property Manager of the Year Award
- 2018 Finalist in the REB Property Manager of the Year Award
- 2018 Finalist in the REB Major Independent of the Year
- 2018 Finalist in the REB Property Mangement Business of the Year
- 2018 Finalist in the REB Sales Office of the Year
- 2018 Finalist in the PPM Property Manager of the Year
- 2018 Finalist in the PPM Agency of the Year
- 2018 Finalist in the PPM Client Service Award of the Year
- 2018 Finalist in the REA Excellence Awards as Property Manager of the Year
- 2018 Finalist in the REA Excellence Awards for Agency of the Year
- 2018 Stevie Award Bronze winner for Woman of the Year
- 2018 Stevie Award Bronze winner for Female Entrepreneur of the Year in Asia, Australia or New Zealand
- 2018 Stevie Award Bronze winner for Women Helping Women – Business
- 2018 Stevie Award Gold winner for Company of the Year
- 2018 Stevie Award Silver winner for Customer Service
Danelle is a straight talking electric force with natural business acumen and is not shy in sharing her plans to grow Biggin & Scott Knox into a force to be reckoned with within the Australian property market.
For further information about Danelle, interviews or speaking engagements, please contact Danelle Hunter on 0427 643 504
Danelle Hunter on her AREA Excellence in Customer Service Win in 2017.